Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Writing Proficiency Exam Workshop this Wednesday

The Writing Center is Hosting a
Writing Proficiency Exam Workshop on
Wednesday, February 2nd @ 4 PM in Battelle 230

Do you need advice on preparing for the Feb. 5  Writing Proficiency Exam?  Are you worried about writing a strong, well-argued essay?  Come to the Writing Center’s Proficiency Exam Workshop this Wednesday, February 2nd from  4 to 5:30 p.m. in Battelle 230.  The Center’s student consultants will offer tips on thesis development, proper essay construction, and more. We’ll work with the preparation packet (available in 228 Battelle), so read and bring the packet with you. 

5 comments:

  1. There is a great deal of substance which we should find out about International Sea Mine Clearing Operation Kicks Off and this post isn't sufficient to getting this one. Since substance having this post is smidgen and its need some greater enhancement. In any case, I need to get surveys to visit the site and this will be well done for us to be a piece of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love to read and also I will do this here. I want to know about all thing this is the best habbit for me I think so. so great post also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. what a informative post this is. I really enjoy this so much and check this full forme and I think everyone read this for there own need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good site, I basically need to esteem this elderly individual who endeavors to do the long skip and win this resistance. I am so anxious to appreciate this look at this website sort of the event and win the reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is bliss for me to discuss and impart this information to the understudies that understudies would now have the capacity to carry on their educational expenses by online occupation programs which keep them weight free from their try this issues and for such activities the understudies can visit the nearby destinations.

    ReplyDelete